Send Homemade Gift Cards
Your personal touch can make a world of difference in the lives of seniors. Get creative, use your artistic skills, and create homemade cards filled with warm messages and well wishes.
1. Create or select the homemade gift cards you’d like to send to seniors
2. Prepare envelopes or packaging for each card, ensuring they are securely sealed.
3. Address the envelopes or packages as follows:
11450 US Highway 380
Crossroads, TX 76227
4. Make sure you have the correct postage for each envelope or package. You can weigh them at your local post office to determine the postage required.
5. Visit your local post office or a courier service well in advance of by December 12th, 2023. This will allow ample time for our volunteers to deliver the cards before Christmas.